Bob Frank Plumbing, Inc is a Factory Certified, Authorized Service Representative for Heat Transfer Products/Munchkin Boilers!
All Bob Frank Plumbing employees are factory trained on installation and repair.
Our warehouse is FULLY stocked with Munchkin parts, making repairs quicker and easier!!
We can do most repairs or get you the parts you need for your Munchkin Boiler the same day.
For more information on Munchkin boilers or Heat Transfer Products, click on the logo below to visit their website.
What is a Munchkin Boiler?
Munchkin Boilers are one of the most compact and efficient heaters available on the market. Each Munchkin heater will modulate its firing rate to match the energy needs of the living space. This feature provides additional savings versus traditional single firing heaters.
With stainless steel construction, you can be assured that you are buying the highest quality appliance. Proven European technology, manufactured in the United States. A quiet operational appliance is just another benefit that comes with Munchkin heaters.
- Fully modulating for ultra high efficency (95%)
- Consists of stainless steel construction
- Compact, light-weight design
- Direct vent with standard schedule 40 PVC plastic pipe
- Quiet operation
- State-of-the-art control
- Reliable field-proven spark ignition
- Each unit is inspected for 100% quality satisfaction
- Sealed combustion
- Environmentally friendly
- Modular component construction
- 12 year limited warranty
- Operates at low supply temperature